Friday, August 9, 2013

Beverly Osu Confesses - I Was A Prostitute


For those who are appalled and taken aback at the sex-capades of Nigeria’s Big Brother Africa representatives, Beverly Osu, you need not bother your heads any longer because like they say, Leopard can never change its spots. The lady who has been engaged in a series of sex scandals in the house confided in her ‘house boyfriend’, Angelo, that before she got into the house, that she was a prostitute, sleeping with men to take care of her family while her mother was in the United States. 21 year-old Beverly continued in her open confession: “I’ve done all sorts. I’ve slept with men for money when I had to take care of my family.” As if that was not enough, she also revealed that she aborted a four-month old pregnancy and that her mother was deported from the US. She also stated that she has never regretted “drinking, smoking, clubbing, partying and meeting with people” except dating her ex-boyfriend, musician 2shotz.