Sunday, October 6, 2013

Photos: BOLA TINUBU RETURNS TO NIGERIA AFTER KNEE SURGERY IN THE US


Former Lagos state governor and APC chieftain, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, arrived Nigeria on Saturday October 5, 2013 after a successful knee surgery in the United States, in an entourage that included his darling wife Senator Oluremi Tinubu saying he is strong and fit. Hear him:
“I’m very fit to do whatever I need to do. Any of you cannot compete with me on a 2.5 kilometre race now. If you want, let’s start now. I thank God I’m back. I thank Nigerians for their prayers,”
Tinubu dismissed reports that he was unable to walk by demonstrating.
”This is my leg,” he said, pulling his sokoto up a little to show the leg.
After the briefing, he paid a visit to survivors of the Associated plane crash and comforted them. I hope he will be a good boy and not join in any political drama for now?.. I doubt!..lol